This afternoon, the long-awaited O-level results are going to be released. Wishing my students best of luck, here’s a lucky clover for all to share 🙂
Found this list which author, Owen Winkler, has spent much time and effort putting everything together. You will get a list of comparison for the features and functionalties of the existing server-side blogging software (these software have to be downloaded, installed and run from a server, unlike blogger.com).
Some fields may not be updated, but it is still very informative.
Interesting article, not sure what will attract you but if we ‘see’ the same things, perhaps we belong to the same generation? 🙂
This is my list:
89. RUBIK’S CUBE, 1974
88. BLACK & DECKER DUSTBUSTER, 1979
78. KORG WT-10 ELECTRONIC TUNER, 1975
75. LASER POINTER, 1980s
51. IROBOT ROOMBA, 2002
46. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS SPEAK & SPELL, 1978
31. TREK THUMBDRIVE, 1999
25. NINTENDO GAME BOY, 1989
3. SONY WALKMAN, 1979
If you work with cascading style sheet (css) when designing web page, here is 10 ways to improve your coding experience.
1. CSS font shorthand rule
2. Two classes together
3. CSS border default value
4. CSS document for printing
5. Image replacement technique
6. CSS box model hack alternative
7. Centre aligning a block element
8. Vertically aligning with CSS
9. CSS positioning within a container
10. Background colour running to the screen bottom
Do some learning now 🙂
This morning I have another 4 of my ex-students coming to my house as a Chinese New Year visit. They arent here last saturday as ä½³èŠ± and æ·‘èŽ² had went back to å°å°¼ to rejoin their families for the festive occassion. è²è² and çˆ±ä»™ ‘s parents had came over to Singapore.