- The weekly Internet radio audience has increased 50% over the last year.
- Nineteen percent of persons age 18-34 have listened to Internet radio in the last week.
- Satellite radio subscribers are twice as likely to live in 100K+ households
- Many people are still confused about what podcasts are.
- Podcasting attracts a relatively youthful audience. More than half of listeners are under 35.
- 11% of all Americans have listened to audio podcasts. That translates into approximately 27 million Americans that have tried podcasts.
- More than half of all teens own an iPod or other portable media player.
and that’s in the US. wonder what’s our local trend, and among them our students of coz *hmm*